OKITE: The ideal blend between robustness and design
When purchasing a hob we desire a robust and durable product that is also easy to clean. What material should we choose?
Creo Kitchens dispels this doubt with the OKITE® tops.
What is OKITE®? It is a unique product on the market that consists of a high percentage (up to 93%) of quartz, one of the most durable materials in nature, with the addition of natural pigments and polyester resins.
For this reason, OKITE® is often defined as a quartz-resin surface.
This kitchen top is an excellent investment for those who cherish the appeal of marble tops but prefer not dedicating too much time to their maintenance.
Below are all the advantages of OKITE® kitchen tops:
- Broad selection of available colours and collections;
- Stronger than marble and granite;
- Non-porous and stain-resistant;
- Easy to clean;
- Maximum hygiene;
- Guaranteed up to 10 years;
- Authentic Italian technology, production and innovation;
- Network of highly qualified power supply distributors;
Your Creo kitchen with OKITE® will be visually striking both aesthetically and for its practicality!