Lapitec®, for an "eternal" countertop
When designing a new kitchen, the choice of countertop is surely critical.
Of the various physical and aesthetic characteristics, the one that is most sought after is not just resistance but that of being "eternal".
The right product for you is Lapitec®, the innovative sintered stone entirely Made in Italy, ideal for the construction of kitchen worktops. Its physical and mechanical properties combined with the elegance and modernity of finishes and colours make it a product suitable for use in any kitchen.
Here are all the benefits of this innovative product:
- It's XXL: Lapitec® is the largest sintered stone surface available on the market, available in thicknesses of 12, 20 or 30 mm. Its dimensions ensure complete design freedom for designers and the possibility of avoiding cuts and joints makes it perfect even for very large kitchen counters.
- It's natural: Lapitec® is produced respecting the environment and the consumer because it does not contain any resins or petroleum derivatives.
- It's versatile: Lapitec® can be transformed into the most diverse products for construction and furnishing, and in the dimensions required by the designer. Moreover, being a "full-body" material and easy to work with, it can be used for countless applications: from wall claddings to floors, from kitchen tops to ventilated façades.
- It's clean: The Lapitec® surface is totally non-porous, does not absorb, does not stain, and is resistant to the growth of bacteria and moulds. It can be easily cleaned with hot water and a cloth.
- It's eternal: Lapitec® is a product that does not deteriorate over time and stands up to atmospheric agents, is unassailable by acids, bases and solvents, is very hard and resistant to impact and abrasion, is non-combustible, anti-frost and resistant to the degrading action of UV rays. Moreover, it is totally scratch-resistant.
What if you manage to chip it somehow? With a simple repair kit you can make it good as new. Watch the video to see how it works:
Lapitec® sintered stone slabs can be used not only for the worktop of your kitchen, but also for finishing furniture, drawers, sides and for all those surfaces that require high resistance to heat, abrasion and scratches. Its high level of resistance makes these sheets ideal even for outdoor applications.
FINISHES AND COLOURS
For kitchen tops different types of finishes and colours are available, from the most delicate and natural shades to the more decisive Absolute White and Absolute Black.
Watch the video to explore all the properties of this unique material: